25 janvier 2023 I Webinaire
AMAS X BUILDING BRIDGES Webinar series on Blended Finance: An Introduction to Blended Finance
As environmental and societal challenges are becoming more complex to address, multi-stakeholder approaches ensuring the smart and efficient use of resources prove to be even more critical. Initially used in the development and impact investing fields, blended finance structures offer promising solutions and have progressively been adopted by traditional financial players including asset managers to derisk investments expected to address key sustainable development goals notably in the field of climate, gender, health, peace building or other. The principle of blended finance structures consists in leveraging concessional finance to mobilize market-rate financing in order to rebalance the risk-reward profiles of pioneering investments that are unable to proceed on strictly commercial terms.
In order to demystify how those structures work, AMAS and Building Bridges are excited to offer a Webinar Series on Blended Finance. Our speakers will strive to understand the following: What exactly is blended finance? How does it work? Why are those structures for asset managers in the Swiss market relevant? Which opportunities and challenges are asset managers facing upon implementation?
▪ Liliana de Sá Kirchknopf, Head of Private Sector Development, State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO)
▪ Chris Clubb, Managing Director, Convergence
▪ Leticia Ferreras Astorqui, Lead Portfolio Manager for Blended Finance, Allianz Global Investors
▪ Adrian Schatzmann, CEO, Asset Management Association Switzerland (AMAS)
▪ Sandrine Salerno, CEO, Sustainable Finance Geneva (SFG)
▪ Aurelia Fäh, Sustainability Expert, Asset Management Association Switzerland (AMAS)
To register, please contact email@example.com
Téléphone: 061 278 98 00
La date limite d'inscription pour cet événement est déjà passée.